Effective April 20, 2017, local water rates will be adjusted per the CPUC’s recent General Rate Case decision for 2016-18.
On April 7, 2017, Governor Jerry Brown issued an executive order lifting the drought emergency for most of the state, while asking Californians to continue using water responsibly and make conservation a way of life.
Golden State Water thanks customers for their impressive conservation efforts, and encourages the entire community to continue using water wisely to help keep the state on the path to full drought recovery.
Local water-use and outdoor irrigation restrictions implemented during the drought emergency have been lifted.
Customers are reminded that state law permanently prohibits the following actions that waste potable water:
• Hosing off sidewalks, driveways and other hardscapes.
• Washing a motor vehicle with a hose, unless the hose is fitted with a shut-off nozzle.
• Operating a fountain or decorative water feature, unless the water is part of a recirculating system.
• Watering outdoor landscapes in a manner that causes excess runoff, or within 48 hours following measurable precipitation.
• The irrigation with potable water of ornamental turf on public street medians.
Golden State Water is proud to be a member of the greater Sacramento community. We currently serve approximately 16,200 customers in the Arden Cordova Service Area and remain committed to providing high quality, reliable water to you and your family around the clock.Office Location
Arden Cordova CSA
3005 Gold Canal Drive
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670 General Manager: Paul Schubert Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday – Friday, excluding holidays
Average Monthly Residential Water Usage in Arden Cordova
- An average residential customer in the Arden Cordova CSA with a 5/8 x 3/4” meter, using 10,472 gallons (1,400 cubic feet or 14 Ccf) of water per month.
- Effective April 20, 2017, the average water bill will be $32.76 excluding any applicable surcharges.
- The area’s water comes from groundwater pumped from the Sacramento Valley Groundwater Basin through wells operated by Golden State Water and from surface water from the American River that is treated at our surface water treatment plant.
Urban Water Management Plan (UWMP)
Every five years, UWMPs are prepared for systems that supply more than 3,000 acre-feet of water per year or serve more than 3,000 connections. UWMPs are prepared to support long-term planning goals and ensure that adequate water supplies are available to meet existing and future water demands. Please click here to learn more or view the UWMP for your area.
- More than $2.7 million in improvements are planned for 2017 in the Arden Cordova Customer Service Area.
- The 2017 investments include water supply enhancements, distribution and ongoing improvements designed to replace old meters, mains and safety equipment.
- Learn More.
Local News & Updates
Click here to view our latest Waterways Newsletter.
Golden State Water was proud to sponsor the H.Y.D.E. Out Teen Center, to help provide a safe and constructive place for teens.
Click here to read more.