Golden State Water has been a water provider for a portion of Simi Valley since 1965. We are proud to serve quality, reliable water to approximately 13,300 customers.Office Location Simi Valley CSA4680 E Los Angeles Ave. Ste HSimi Valley CA 93063
Average Monthly Residential Water Usage in Simi Valley
- The average monthly residential water usage in Golden State Water’s Simi Valley Customer Service Area is approximately 13 Ccf, the equivalent of 1,300 cubic feet or 9,724 gallons.
- Average water bill is currently $50.56, excluding any applicable credits or surcharges.
- Water delivered to customers in the Simi Valley System is treated surface water purchased from the Calleguas Municipal Water District, which obtains its supply from Metropolitan Water District of Southern California. The primary water supply is also supplemented with groundwater from the Simi Valley Groundwater Basin.
Urban Water Management Plan (UWMP)
UWMPs are prepared to ensure adequate water supplies are available to meet existing and future water demands. Every five years, Golden State Water and all water systems that supply more than 3,000 acre-feet of water per year or serve more than 3,000 connections are required to update their UWMPs. See Golden State Water’s 2010 Simi Valley System UWMP.
- Golden State Water plans to invest more than $682.8 thousand dollars in local infrastructure improvements in 2014.
- The 2014 investments include water supply enhancements, distribution and ongoing improvements designed to replace old meters, mains and safety equipment.
- Learn more.